We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive person to fulfill some daily activities at our Community Hub office at the Park Centre in Kingswood.
- Welcoming visitors.
- Giving information about what's available in Kingswood.
- Signposting to services.
- Covering our core hours or 10am - 2pm on reception.
- Some administrative activities are included.
Time commitment: 10am - 2pm one day per week on any day between Monday to Friday.
Support and Training:
All volunteers will be fully supported through supervision, training and peer support. We will work with volunteers to identify skills they want to develop while they are volunteering and we are offering accreditation with NOCN.
Special notes and conditions:
- Volunteers shall not be out of pocket for your service with SBCP, so you will be able to claim expenses for car mileage or bus fares.
- Ideally you will be flexible with your volunteer hours.
- SBCP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- In return for your commitment and dedication to SBCP we offer, regular training opportunities and active supervision, working in a fully supportive team.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good people skills.
- Good communication skills.
- You might have reception experience.
- Friendly and welcoming.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Committed to our values and Equal Opportunities.